I can’t sign into my account! Here at Nutree Healthcare we give you the option to order as a guest, without an account.
On the login page – Hit 'Forgot Password' and press 'Reset'.
Follow the email links to reset your password.
Still having trouble? Contact Nutreeheathcare directly.
How do I place an order?
1. Click on the product you wish to purchase
2. Choose the Size you are after (if this is an option)
3. Click 'Add to cart'
4. Click 'Cart'
5. Click 'Checkout' and proceed to the payment & delivery options.
How do I remove items from my cart?
1. Click 'Cart'
2. When you see the product, you wish to remove, you may click the 'x' button at the right-hand side of your screen OR click the 'remove' button on the product
Faulty Item: 'What do I do if my order is faulty?'
A: We want to fix any issues straight away. Happy customer = happy life (that’s how it goes, right?)As soon as you detect a fault, please email our customer service team with the following: email@example.com
● Order number (where do I find this? – on your invoice delivered, in my Account, my orders)
● Faulty Items Name
● Description of the Fault – We will require photographic evidence
Missing Item: 'There's something missing from my order, help!'
A: We have may be sent your order in 2 parcels, which you should be able to see in an email from our warehouse telling you that your order is on its way.If it’s been sent in separate parcels, the delivery note will tell you what to expect inside. Please check this note to double check nothing is missing. Sometimes mistakes happen, we’re not perfect! If you are missing an item, contact our customer service team and we will endeavour to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. To make up for our mistake, we may even throw in some free presents to say we’re sorry
Wrong Delivery: 'The parcel I've received is incorrect, what do I do?'
A: We want to sort out any issues straight away. Please contact our customer service team with:
● Details of which items are wrong
● Your order number We will get back to you as soon as humanly possible
Wrong Item Received
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake. This is not common and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 30 days from the day on which you received the item.
Damaged OR Faulty Items
Please accept our apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us. You will need to tell us exactly what the fault is and as soon as possible after discovering the fault and we will advise what to do next.
Our Returns Policy for faulty items upholds your statutory rights.
ITEM not Received
We apologise if you have not received your item. This is not common and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must inform us that you have not received your item within 45 days from the day on which you received an email from us confirming that the item had been despatched.
What to do to Return your Item to us
- Contact us through your account via our online message centre or call us on +91-9989827000
- You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return. We will then provide you with a unique returns authorisation number and will confirm the address you need to return the item to
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
- If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please, therefore, ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that ensures you for the value of the goods.
What We'll do next
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department. If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery).
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Return of Replacement Goods
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a refund.
Cost of Returning Items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where:
- we sent you the wrong item, or
- the item is damaged or faulty; or
- where you are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not want to keep.
We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement or repair of any item, we apologise. We want to resolve the matter. Please contact our customer service representatives on +91-9989827000, at firstname.lastname@example.org